Drooling problem
I am facing drooling problem since 4-5 years. Every nite I sleep, I have some amount of saliva in my mouth and some getting out of my mouth and on bedsheet. What is the solution for it? I tried sleeping on my back but I don't fall asleep if I sleep on my back. Suggest some other solution. Thanks.

Drooling may be a result of hypersecretion (primary sialorrhea) of the salivary glands but is more commonly due to impaired neuromuscular control with dysfunctional voluntary oral motor activity that leads to an overflow of saliva from the mouth (secondary sialorrhea). Patients often have inefficient and infrequent swallowing, which further compounds the problem. Furthermore, problems with positioning due to poor head control and decreased neck strength magnify the effects. An enlarged tongue or tongue thrusting with poor control can contribute to the problem of drooling. Finally, dental caries and infection and diseased gingival tissues with gingivitis can markedly increase drooling.