Drinking of nail polish remover
My friend drink nail polish remover. And within 10-15 mins she was taken to hospital and further process was done.. but from the day onwards she is getting severe stomach pain regularly and continues cough and headache and throat ache and etc.. even she not able to get toilet till today as it is almost a week over as it happens. Her total body is not as previous... can u let me know what are the parts that get damaged if a person drink nail polish remover?

It is happening due to that nail polish remover. Either consult your doctor or take Homoeopathic treatment. They don't have any side effects.
Consult online or visit our Clinic. We provide medicines through Courier.

Hi  It  is  acetone. It is ketone  derivative. So may  cause  damage  to kidney Lungs. It  depends  upon quantity of ingestion. So  needs  to  be  evaluated.
Yes headache n mind confusion ll b there.
Hi,it may cause gastric irritation with urinary affections
chat with me in private window thankyou
Nail polish contains Acetone which can affects GIT as well as CVS and CNS. Small amount of nail polish remover won’t damage any organ. As she was already treated after poisoning, so there is no such damage or complications
U can discuss online