Dr.neelima deshpande garu
Mam, I am fan of ur answers..I want to consult u BT I stays in other state..married recently 5mnths past, having pcod problem but m not stout,many ppl say dat ,pcod lady's will not conceive is it fact?I m panic abt conceiving...
136 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Chethan R S
General Physician Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

If you're trying to become pregnant, you may need a medication to help you ovulate. Clomiphene  is an oral anti-estrogen medication that you take in the first part of your menstrual cycle. If clomiphene alone isn't effective, your doctor may add metformin to help induce ovulation. If you don't become pregnant using clomiphene and metformin, your doctor may recommend using gonadotropins — follicle-stimulating hormone (FSH) and luteinizing hormone (LH) medications that are administered by injection.  Consult gynecologist for further advice...
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?