DOXY 1 L DR FORTE
Can i take DOXY 1 L DR FORTE for my pimples? I'm attaching the picture below. On one place there are so many pimples and its paining. I'm also applying desonide lotion on the pimples.

No...contains steroid.. very dangerous... alternate safe cream available...do direct private online consultation for detailed prescription by sending photos.
Please stop applying desonide ! It's a steroid ! Do not come under the influence of social media and torture your skin ! You can continue using Doxy. You require a detailed evaluation and treatment can be given to you accordingly
consult online with me for detailed prescription and guidance