Doubt of AIDs/HIV
Hii i wanna know about,what are the symtoms of Aids/Hiv?..i had unprotected sex with my fiance but he didn't cum inside,from some months he is having some kinds of rashes in his thighs n he is constantly loosing his weight,but i feel normal i just hv some rashes nearby my genitals,i wanna know is me or my fiance is HIV +ve...?

Hello there. I can understand your concern. The only way to find out if he has hiv or not is to either ask him or get himself checked out at the nearest lab. No other way. Symptoms can range from fever, weakness, malaise, weight loss, loss of appetite etc. All general symptoms. If you get him checked out, get yourself also checked out. Consult a general physician in person for further help best regards. Dr. Anil Kumar Jain.