Doubt about am I pregnant
My last period was December 5 it lasted for five days later I didn't get my periods and I am not knowing weather I conceived please can you help me and actually I am planing for pregnancy

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  If you are sexually active and still not got the periods, then you can take a urine pregnancy test at home and the results will clear if you are pregnant or not. Kindly consult a gynaecologist in person for further evaluation and management. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.