Don't feel more baby move
I am 23 weeks pregnant. And have anterior placenta. I don't feel my baby's movements more. Very rare. And am not sure what I feel is baby moving or just gas. Is there any difference in both. Shall I feel my baby's kicks and moves a few weeks later?

Dr. Sarika Dahiphale
Infertility Specialist 12 yrs exp Pune

Don't worry.. You will appreciate it evidently in next few weeks....
Hello.... Usually by 22-23 weeks, the baby is big enough to kick around the edges of the placenta .If the placenta is in front, that explains why you aren't feeling kicks more often... Don't worry get an ultrasound to see heartbeat, growth ,everything normal and as months progress you will feel the kick.