Dog bited me
My 7months labrador bited me unexpectedly and drawn a drop of blood i already had my anti rabbies vaccine in February 5months for the same reason . our dog to had rabbies vaccine and a mega vaccine tooo should i take vaccine or not please suggest

Dr. Gyaneshwar
General Physician 42 yrs exp Ghaziabad

I agree witb Dr. Anil Kumar Jain. But can we be sure that immunity was detectable in dog as well as the person bitten. But being domestic dog it is very unlikely for the dog to have rabies. But taking antirabies vaccines must be followed by assessment of antibody level (immunity) against rabies.

Hello There. I can understand your concern. domesticated dogs are usually well vaccinated as in your dogs' case and they do not carry rabies. also, you have taken the rabies vaccine as you have stated. so that is a added bonus, so you do not have to take any vaccine as such for now. do proper wound dressing. best regards, Dr. anil kumar jain.
Dr.J.Mariano Anto Bruno Mascarenhas
General Physician 17 yrs exp Chennai
You have to take Full Course of HDCV Vaccine