Dog bite in my right leg
Dog bite me at night in my right leg ,there is no flow of blood ,only sign of teeth of dog appeared (three teeth sign),i washed from dettol, after it what can i do.

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  Is it a domesticated pet dog or a stray dog? Hwve you taken any vaccinations? If the dog is domestic, has he taken the vaccine? I would suggest you take a course of rabipur if you havent been been vaccinated in the also. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.
Dr. V. Hari Prasad
General Physician 6 yrs exp Chennai
You need class 1 treatment of vaccination.along with antiserum.and tt
please visit nearest doctor immediately for the above procedure.