Doctor can u answer

Doctor I am masturbating from October and till now I have masturbate atleast 21 TIMES till now and my age is 17 so my question is will it cause any diseases and problem when I will age of 22-27 years does it will cause any type of issues

Dr. A.Kumar
Sexologist 28 yrs exp Mumbai

for masterbation: You must understand that excess of everything is bad. Same is true with masturbition. Control masturbition. Dont do more than a once in a week otherwise it may cause some weakness. You may take cap. Shilajit & tab. Chandraprabha bhati. One tab. Each morning & evening & also take dhatu paushtik churan one spoon morning & evening. All 3 with hot milk for 3-4 months.

Hi.... Masturbation now is regarded as a normal, healthy sexual activity that is pleasant, fulfilling, acceptable, and safe. It is a good way to experience sexual pleasure and can be done throughout life. Masturbation is only considered a problem when it inhibits sexual activity with a partner, is done in public, or causes significant distress to the person. It may cause distress if it is done compulsively or interferes with daily life and activities. Consult sex therapist...