Do i have diabetes??
Hi doctor i m 21yr old bit of chubby guy and my dad having diabetes and high sugar around 300 and smtyms i eat his food and i heard tht cz of this i can also suffer from diabetes is it true? And. I usually go to toilet 5 to 6 times a day is it normal?? And i feel hungry but its like i eat 3 times a day

Dr. Shalini Kushwaha
General Physician 3 yrs exp Lucknow

Hello. Your appetite is pretty normal and urination 5-6 times daily is also ok. Not to worry. But since your father has Diabetes you should be alert. Follow healthy eating habits always. Practice yoga and pranayam regularly. You can get your blood sugar test done if you have doubt. Take care of yourself and your father.
Dr. Prashant Kini
General Endocrinologist 11 yrs exp Mumbai
If in doubt check your fasting and after lunch blood sugar levels