Do hiv transmit frm razor
Hello doctor I went to a saloon 5 days ago...for a hair cut.The barber cut my hair and also shaved. But I didn't saw whether he changed the blade in razor or not. He used the same razor on me which was used the customer sitting beside me bymistakely..I don't know the person sitting beside me.If not and I got 4 to 5 cuts with blood and scratches and the person who got hiv which blade was used that same used on me , will I get hiv if the person suffering from hiv..

Dr. Himani Gupta
Gynecologist 13 yrs exp Navi Mumbai
Hi, cross contamination by this method is possible though statistically low. I advise you to consult with your doctor.