Dizziness with fever
Hi , I have had fever for the past 3 days. I'm overweight and I skipped atleast one meal in the past three days. Do you think my dizziness is related to food? I have high fever. I'm going to a homeopathy doctor but the problem does not seem to reduce easily. I have joint pain because the doctor asked me to take rest. I also have loose motion. It happens sometime after I eat. Do you have any suggestions to stop this problem?

Dr. J.Mariano Anto Bruno Mascarenhas
General Physician 18 yrs exp Chennai

Dear Sir You have 1. Fever 2 . Dizziness 3. Joint Pain Please consult an Orthopaedician at the earliest Home remedies won't work in this case
Dr. Harisha N L

Hi there I understand your concern... Your fever and joint pain may be due to viral fever,dengue etc...you seemed to have associated gastrointestinal infection... Dizziness may be due to loss of fluid...it may also be due to hypoglycemia during your skipped meals...I would suggest you to consult nearest physician for clinical examination and for needed investigations they will help you further.