Dizziness, nausea
Hi, I've been feeling dizzy over a week now. Thought it would become alright eventually. My bp is normal and sugar level is fine. I have this feeling in my head which is bad enough for me to realise that there's something wrong in my head also at the same time not that bad enough to stop me from working. Any thoughts ?

helloo.. might be vertigo problem.. consult an Ent surgeon or neurologist.... ..... ........... ... ...
Dr. Mallikarjun Nasi
Consultant Physician 14 yrs exp Ernakulam
is there ear pain or itching because ear infection to causes dizziness ?vertigo(BPPV) take tablet stugreon 25mg twice daily tablet vertin 16mg twice daily for 3days if still not subsided then go for CT scan