Dizziness/Light Headednes

Sir, I would like to know that can we totally cure the problem of Dizziness/Light Headedness. I had this problem recently and had consulted a Ayurvedic Physician and got Medicines. After using them no symptoms have seen till now. But I get neck pain occasionally. Please prescribe any medicine so that I can be normal.

Doctor Answers (1) on Dizziness/Light Headednes

Venkat Raghav Bangalore | General Physician
Hello, whether the dizziness started for no apparent reason, or if it followed an illness,whether you have repeated episodes of dizziness and, if so, when you tend to experience these,how long the dizziness lasts?? These questions has to be answered to know the cause for dizziness. The most common causes of dizziness are Labyrinthitis , Migraine, Stress or anxiety,hypoglycemia, hypotension, dehydration etc... Consult GP to know the cause for dizziness ,medicines will be prescribed after that.