Dizziness/Light Headednes
Sir, I would like to know that by having Dizziness can we participate in running or any other sports events? I had consulted the doctor and got a prescription. The problem solved a lot but a little neck pain is seen. Please prescribe me any Tablets for the problem so I can do best in my games. Thanking You Sir.

Dr. Chandan Mohanty
Neurosurgeon 6 yrs exp Mumbai
Hello. It's important to find the cause and duration of your dizziness.It seems from your question that it has resolved and currently you only have neck pain.is that right? What is the duration and nature of the neck pain? you should meet an ENT surgeon or a neurologist depending on the cause of dizziness. Regards