Diziness in morning
My son ,15 yrs old is suffering prob of vertigo in the morning, till 11.30 or 12'o clock, from last 5 yrs. his daily life is suffering very much. I hv gone to many Drs, but no benefit. His prob comes for 1.5 or 2 months than goes. Again repeated after 2-3 months. pain in neck and back also comes. prob starts with vometing. I also gone for physiotherapy. In the starting shown some benefit but than did not show any benefit. recently I saw his BP , which is also very less. Mostly it comes 90/45 or 95 / 50.

Dr. Shalini Kushwaha
General Physician 3 yrs exp Lucknow

Hello. You take him to a good homoeopathic doctor in your locality.
Low BP can itself cause dizziness in the morning We need to correct that first Please consult a cardiologist at the earliest