Discomfort in the clit
Hi .I am 28 yrs of age.And from past three months I am suffering from a sudden discomfort in my clitoris while peeing ,there is a stinging effect ,sometimes throbbing sensation ,and my pee has strong odour ,and sometimes I have an urge to urinate ,every single day I have a different feeling .sometimes it has a mild burning sensation accompanied with the stinging pain in my clit .And I feel nauseous at times ,and get sudden chills at times .But the pain and the stinging effect in my clitoris internally is really worrying me alot.And another problem me with is that I am getting rapid heart beats and shaking while I m in my sleep .Feeling restless .And I feel ill if I take high power medicines .Please help me to over come this problem and tell me what's wrong with me.Can anyone help me with a correct treatment.

Dr. Pallavi Daga
Gynecologist 12 yrs exp Kolkata

Immediately consult a local doctor You may be having a urine infection