Discomfort in testis
I have discomfort in my testis with slight pain and burning sensation. My urnie culture report says occasional puss and ocassional gram negative bacilli seen Is it anything serious or to worry about

Hello There. I can understand your concern, what kind of a report is that. occasional pus cells and occasional gram negative bacilli. kindly attach the reports and when was this test done and where was it done. usually a lab mentions the number of pus cells per high power field and the culture and sensitivity report mentions the staining property and the possible species of the bacteria. drink lots of water, lime juice and have citrus fruits. syp. citralka 10ml in one glass of water thrice a day. kindly consult a general physician for further help. best regards, Dr. Anil kumar jain