Discomfort in testis
I have discomfort in my testis with slight pain and burning sensation. My urnie culture report says occasional puss and ocassional gram negative bacilli seen Is it anything serious or to worry about
62 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain
General Physician 5 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹200 for 24 hrs

Hello There. I can understand your concern, what kind of a report is that. occasional pus cells and occasional gram negative bacilli. kindly attach the reports and when was this test done and where was it done. usually a lab mentions the number of pus cells per high power field and the culture and sensitivity report mentions the staining property and the possible species of the bacteria. drink lots of water, lime juice and have citrus fruits. syp. citralka 10ml in one glass of water thrice a day. kindly consult a general physician for further help. best regards, Dr. Anil kumar jain
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
0/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.