Discomfort in scrotum(R)

I feel a little discomfort in right side scrotum and thigh region as if some nerve is stretched. I consulted a sexologist. He suggested to consult a urologist and also suggested for a scan. Please advice . I dont have any urinary problem.
views-icons 31 Views Bookmark this Answer

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Sanjay Erande
Sexologist 12 yrs exp Pune

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

Yes you should consult a urologist In your city
Next Steps
At least u should do Ultrasonography of scrotum.... for diagnosis
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?