Discomfort
I am having discomfort in my body...i feel like very bad..and i have some hottness in chest and throat and i feel very bad and after 2 or 3 hours i feel ok pls tell what is this..i recently had typhoid..and i am now taking energy tablets...and the hottness is very high in chest and throat and it happens when i wake up in the morning i feel the hottness in my throat which lasts for the whole day but for some time it goes off...pls help...and also i am having slight pain in throat i think its because of cold...pls help

Dr. Saurabh Gupta
General Physician 4 yrs exp Mathura
You might have urti with gastritis but more examination is needed to come to a diagnosis. Consult an Ent consultant for further management.

Left arm discomfort after eating Vaginal discomfort pregnancy Vaginal discomfort causes