Discharge from.penis
Hi doctor , from last few weeks i am noticing a trransparent sticky dischrge from my penis daily. What should i do?

hello. is it foul smelling? does is occur in the night? if it does occur in the night while you sleep and if if is not foul smelling, it could be that you are having night falls. don't have to worry about that. if not, I suggest you consult your doctor in person and get it checked out. regards
Dr. Rajkamal Das
penis is ment for discharge. get semen analysis to see if you have significant pus it could be due to chronic prostatitis get an USG of prostate also.