Discharge from breasts

Hi am 25 years old, unmarried. i missed my periods last month.no signs of it yet,,also i noticed some white dischrge from one of my breasts today.it happened when i noticed it to be too hard and painful and pressed it.first the dischrge was white,later it was colourless. Can you please tell whats wrong with me?

Doctor Answers (2) on Discharge from breasts

Dr. Mamta Pattnayak Gurgaon | Gynecologist
Hi, its hormonal imbalance mostly, do sr prolactin, tsh.do sr beta hcg also if you r sexually active. Dont press the nipples very frequently ,it also stimulate the hormone. Do the hormone tests after 3 days of you press the nipples. Sr prolactin to be done in empty stomach from 10 to 11 o clock pooled sample. This to be done in 15 min interval 3 samples.If any of the hormones high meet gynaecologist.
Dr. Aparnaa Panda Bangalore | Gynecologist
Hormonal imbalance. Meet a gynaecologist and get ur hormones esp prolactin levels checked. Some medicines will be given and then u will be fine.