Disc problem

Hi sir/mam, My bother is having disc problem and when he bend he is having pain in the lower back. Please suggest me whom I have to contact for disc problem either orthopedist or neurologist . your suggestion will be helpful to consult right specialist. Regards, Vinod
views-icons 39 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Disc problem

doctor profile image
Harisha N L Bangalore | General Physician
Neuro surgeon would be better choice...Ensure that she maintain an appropriate posture while working or sitting or walking....Take frequent stretch breaks and drink lots of water...Discontinue using pillow while sleeping straight...Do not lift heavy objects, especially after bending down....Eat a healthy wholesome meal which should satisfy her minerals and proteins requirement...take over the counter pain medications..Regards.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
3/3 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?