Digestive issues -no meds
I have digestive issues such as IBS, weight loss, constipation, bloating, bacterial overgrowth, fatigue, poor concentration. My health didn't improve from any allopathic or ayurvedic treatment(Medanta, Fortis, Baba Ramdev, Acharya Bal Krishna,etc). Met with a doctor and he told me that no medicine can give a cure, and our body has the ability to heal itself. He asked me to control my stress, perform excercise and yoga, make a daily routine. By following them, I have already started feeling better. Is it true that medicines cannot cure me and body heals itself in my case? Kindly be specific.

Hi there I understand your concern...stress is main culprit in most cases of IBS...You may have to alter your diet and life style.... With that fallow relaxation techniques like yoga, meditation,avoid alcohol, smoking, coffee, tea...have good sleep and develop healthy food habits...consult nearest gastroenterologist for clinical examination they will do the needful.