Digestion of milk?
I am facing gas in my head after consuming milk. I don't feel problem from ice cream, ghee, buttermilk and curd. I don't have lactose intolerance but gas in my head affects my concentration. It may be because of fermentation in my intestines(bacterial overgrowth). I love milk and don't want to stop drinking as I am underweight also. What should I do? Can we make it easy to digestible, or what else can we do?

Dr. Niraj Gujarathi
Ayurveda 9 yrs exp Nashik

Hello, if you have hyperacidity gases can happened due to milk. 1) add pinch of dry ginger powder (shunthi). 2) or add turmeric powder .in milk. 3) use cow ghee in warm milk to gain weight & to avoid gases.