Difficulty in passing stl
I have difficulty in passing stools if i don't eat a banana the previous night.Is this normal? because i feel i have become dependent on a banana. To overcome this problem, i started drinking 1.5l-2l of water daily, but still it does'nt help. And i take more "susu" breaks because of drinking water.Is this normal too? After drinking a glass of water, in few minutes i have to go to the washroom.

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  This points to a clear insufficiency of fiber in your diet. Have a fiber rich diet. Take isagbol before bed. Its ok to have banana. Thats not a problem. But avoid processed food and have fiver rich foods. Your habit of drinking water is also fine. Consult a general surgeon in person for further evaluation and management.  Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.