Difficulty in exhaling
It is very difficult for me to exhale air from mirth saans lagti hai the I have to open my wide to exhale air..I hope you understand and sometimes I have pain in stomach is it due to acidity and if it happens I think a lot on that a lot negativity artists on my mind plz help... And my nose also gets blocked you can say and sometimes I feel air is only not coming out of my nose... Am I overthinking

Well ..you need to have food on time..do not wait till hunger pangs.maintain proper time.  Divide your meal time to small proportions so that you dont over eat..secondly drink lots of water. ..atleast 8-10 glasses per day . thirdly.. You need to stroll for a min of 15 min after each meal...stress,tension,all these are also factors of acidity...avoid outside food,junk and oily food...better to have gone cooked food for few days..coming to difficulty faced while breathing please do some breathing exercises as it will help you
meet an Ent specialist to rule out anyvdns, atrophy etc.  thank you
Dr. Vimal Kumar
General Physician Chennai
Dear friend, As far as blocked nose is concerned you might be having allergic rhinitis if the problem is seasonal or if you hav it throughout the year it might be due to a polyp or any other mass in the nose. I would suggest using nasivion drops for blocked nose. If that alleviates your symptoms fully it is most probably due to allergic rhinitis. If not you will have to consult an ENT surgeon. For allergic rhinitis 1)cover your nose while traveling or cleaning or when exposed to dust 2) Steam inhalation 3) Do breathing exercise Hope this helps.regards