Difference in milk supply
I want to know why some women have extremely good milk supply or excess milk supply..some women have low milk supply and some women do not have milk at all after delivery?some women are able to exclusively breastfeed while other women just get few drops of milk and forced to supplement with formula milk.m. In my family circle itself i have noticed different cases so want to know...

Hello, The milk production while breastfeeding varies from women to women. Are you breastfeeding? Are you having low milk supply?
Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  There are a lot of causes for low milk production in some women. Hormones, nutrition etc are a few common causes. For any specific causes, we would need to examine the patient. Consult a gynaecologist in person for further evaluation and management. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.