Dieting for 6 months
I am following a diet (1000-1200 calories) for the last 6 months. Now I am on a weight loss plateau. Nowadays I am feeling a lack of motivation and tiredness. When i cut my nails the nails are becoming brittle. So i started to take vit d(lumia 60k-have a plan to take 4 tablets weekly), vit c, vitamin b complex and iron tablets (livogen) without prescription. Is there any problem If I took these tablets without prescription.

Can help you with the next course of action and treatment plan. Would like to discuss in details. Kindly consult via whatsapp on nine zero two nine six zero zero four seven zero.

Connect please
Get your cbc done first .
Kindly consult
You have to connect Whatsapp 93067two9785
Best to get a few tests done first.also your diet plan needs yo he such that you are not deficient in nutrients while losing weight.
please consult
Get Nutritional deficiencies testing done
Food is the most powerful healing medicine on planet.If you don't fix your food/ diet you can't heal your body , can't fix your chronic health issues. We teach nutritional medicine to patients for healing their bodies by fixing the root cause. Healthcare is about nutrition, Sickcare is about suppressing symptoms with medicines.
Vitamin b and vitamin c you can take... But for vitamin d and iron tablets you have to adjust the dose...
connect me on nine7476zero8386 for further assistance.. I can help you
Connect
Can help you, kindly consult and provide detailed history for proper diagnosis and further management
1.no alcohol 2. reduce body weight 3. no smoking/ tobacco/drugs/ avoid pollution 4. diet - no ghee/ butter, have mix of vegetable oils - mustard, til, ground nut, olive oil, have more green vegetables and fruits, have whole grain atta, no fried. fast. spicy / processed/ junk food. less sugar, potato, rice. Less salt. 5. 30 mts brisk walk daily 6. deep breathing exercise for 10 mts daily 7. meditation daily for 10 mts. 6-8 hrs of sleep at night 8. expose ur body to sun for 15-20 mts daily after some oil massage to get vit d. 9. take more water 10 maintain oral hygiene Medicine can not be advised for open question ,for medicine and further advise contact on private consults Good luck
Need few more details Kindly consult
You should be in 200-300 calorie deficit from your daily maintenance anything more would cause fatigue and weakness. Take vitamin d 1000units/day instead and add calcium 500mg. Iron supplement stop after a month. Otherwise you should be fine.
Kindly book an appointment for proper treatment
Do connect
Need more details for proper evaluation. Kindly connect for further management