Diet plan for weight loss
Hi I am 30y old.my height is 5.7. Weight is 90 kg.I want to reduce my weight. In my home I have treadmill on that I am doing 45min walking. I want to reduce my belly fat.so please suggest diet plan.

Hello there. I can understand your concern. Basically to reduce weight you must take in less number of calories than your daily required and then burn mre than what you have taken in by exercise. Have a high protein low carbohydrate diet. Instead of three meals, have 5 smaller meals and let 2 of those small meals be completely of fruits and vegetables. You can take a cup of green tea before bed everyday. Drink atleast 10-12 glasses of water in a day. Best regards, Dr. Anil kumar jain.