Diet chart
Sir/mam My hieght is 5'8 & my weight is 78kg I am not aware of sufficient proteins that is to be taken for bodybuilding Please guide me & give me advice for diet chart for bodybuilding Thank you.

Hi I understand your concern. You need around 94gms of protein based on your ideal body weight along with a balanced intake of carbs n fats, vitamins and minerals.
Consult any professional like us to guide you who will calculate the nutrient intake for you and guide you thereafter.
Till then you have protein rich foods like curd, dal, paneer, sprouts if non veg then eggs, chicken n fish.

Protein deficiency diseases chart