Did an unprotected sex
Hi, 20 th August I had my period and on 30 th August me n my husband did an unprotected sex. On 1 st September I took an ipill( on 39 hrs after sex). On 8 th September I took norgest 5 mg for 5 days( twice daily). 13 th September morning it was finished. Is there any chance of pregnancy? We r afraid. Please suggests.

hello there. you may not be pregnant. the chances of pregnancy are very less. but take a urine pregnancy test to confirm. consult a gynaecologist also for further evaluation and management. regards