Diarrhoea and fever

I have been having fever and lose motions since yday evening. Fever was high last night and very frequent motions with stomach ache. Better today with fever gone down but tumny is still wonky. I'm keeping hydrated with ors and all but wanted to know what medicine I can take for the stomach.

HELLO THERE. it could be a stomach infection, but in cases of loose stools, oral hydration is very important in such cases. not only ORS but other fluids like juices, plain water, etc have a cup of curd twice a day daily so that good bacteria can be replenished from your gut. if it still persist, you may require a course of antibiotics for which you will have to consult a general physician in person for a valid prescription. regards.
Nothing very serious. Seems seasonal viral/infective diarrhoea. It is mostly self limiting & is controlled in 24 to 48 hrs. If severity more you can consult a physician. Take paracetamol for fever sos.
Dr. Sagar Rashinkar
hello sir,please consult me at celebrate health clinic 5th main road next to karnataka bank chamrajpet-560018 nine four eight one two eight five seven one four
Dr. Divya H M
Please visit a doctor for a valid prescription. Keeping yourself hydrated orally if no vomiting is very important. Drink plenty of fluids.