Diabeties and teeth senstivity
My father have diabetes from 3 years he didn't consult any doctor but by the blood report we get to know . his sugar level is 350 above and he is having teeth sensitivity problem but doc said you have reduce your sugar than only we can do something in dehradun i am unable to find any doctor for diabetes plz help me
71 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

If the random sugar is 350, he needs a treatment. Get his fasting\ Post meal\ s. creat \Hba1c done and seek treatment.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.