diabetes-icon
Diabetics uncomtrolled
Hi Doctor, My mother is diabetic patient since 5 years.. these days sugar level is 248 aftr food. Before eating 186.. She is Gemer 2 tablet mrng and evng. She cant take high dose tablets as she gets giddiness.. she is scared of changing to other tablets. She has Blood presure too. Its under control.. Please suggest us

K, at her age i can share good, still u need to share her exercise n kind of low glycemic food will work... But to reverse n to spare her from its complications plz choose ayurvedic detox n Rasayan therapy...

+148
Chat with a doctor
Hello there. Since gemer which has glimepride 2mg alone is not helping. You will have to take a combination which suits her. Or the dose can be increased. For medication you will have to consult a diabetologist in person because we cannot prescribe here without examining, I hope you understand this. What she can do is try to avoid foods which have a high glycemic index like rice, coconut etc. Have high fiber foods, do walking daily. Regards