Diabetic relative
I checked my sugar it was 240 shockingly the only syptom was weight loss of 4 kg then i took medicine and precaution my hba1c was 14 now after 2 days my fasting was 110 Plz give me the precaution which i take!! And do i have diabetes

Ms. Rashmi Sharma
Dietitian/Nutritionist 11 yrs exp Faridabad

Excessive stress,overeating with less or no exercise may lead to diabetes 2. Eat more of veg n salads. Drink coconut water 4 days in a week . Deink buttermilk with missi roti for muscles.
Dr. Mrunal Deshpande
Dietitian/Nutritionist 10 yrs exp Pune
Hello...u should visit to a good diabetologist and dietetian...so that u can get personalised care .