diabetes-icon
Diabetic patient
The patient's hands and feet are swollen for past couple of days. It is suspected that the sugar level has increased and this might result in critical condition. Which doctor should be consulted for a diabetic patient?

Dr. Geetendra Singh Dhanawat
Diabetologist 15 yrs exp Mumbai

Please give medication details because sometimes it may be a side effect of medication. Go for cardiologist for better care.

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  I want to know if the patient is taking the medications properly or not. And why dont you keep a check of the sugar levels on a regular basis. Kindly consult a diabetologist or a MD consultant physician in person for further evaluation and management.  Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.

Recipes for diabetic patients