My mother has been having a lot of knee pain in her left leg since last month after she accidentally fell on the ground. She has consulted a family (ortho) doctor who have advised her some medicine along with a MRI test. (Test to be conducted) Meanwhile she has been complaining of recurring boils on her body (largely in her private areas) filled with mucus. These boils take weeks to heal. So, we ran a few tests for her (blood, thyroid (she is a thyroid patient) and cholesterol and the results are wary scary. I have a feeling that her bone/knee problem is related to her other problems. And I don't know who exactly to consult- A dietician, a physician, an ortho or some other specialist to get her back on track. Could somebody please help?
10 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Anirudh Agrawal
General Physician 26 yrs exp Delhi
Please visit a general physician with all reports and treatment history.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.