Diabetes medicine
My mother is now taking Amlokind AT for blood pressure and sugar level is 140 of fasting. Please advise medicine.

Her bp level not mentioned as regards blood sugar it is higher side she should take metformin at under medical supervision

We need to know blood sugar PP also and HBA1C. On one reading medicine can't be prescribed
Continue Amlokind AT ,advised to u r mother try to avoid excessive worries,tension etc do excercise walk pranayam,yoga fir seven days and repeat blood sugar if comes normal no need to worry if comes towards higher side consult 
Diet modification is required Consult me on practo
You need medication consult any physician on practo
Fasting 140 needs diabetes medications. Before starting medicines we need  detailed history and more  blood tests. Please consult me on Practo. Thanks
I need some more answers, to prescribe you the medications.... Kindly, feel free to consult me here
Lifestyle change and diet modifications in early stages