Detox diet
In the last few days, i have been in stress and ate too much of junk food and very less of healthy food. Now I am always feeling lethargic. What can i do to gain back the energy? I am planning to eat lunch consisting of only fruits and can you suggest me something for dinner?

Dr. Harisha N L

1. Discard or minimize stress factors as much as possible. 2. Eat properly and limit carbs in your diet . 3. Supplement with magnesium citrate powder and malic acid. By doing so, you will strengthen your blood sugar handling system, avoid or overcome fatigue symptoms and lethargy, reduce your risk for numerous health problems and bring about healthy adrenal glands...consult physician