Desperate to be a father

Hello, It's been 1.5 years to my marriage. For last 2-3 months my wife is trying to conceive but not able to succeed. We have a good sex life. During sex I have ejaculated many times inside her but she is not able to conceive. Whenever I ejaculate inside her, most of the time sperm outflows/ comes out from her vagina. Not sure if her inside column is not able to hold it or some problem with my sperm that it is not able to fertilize even a single egg (ovum)... Please help us to spot the peoblem. We haven't yet consulted any doctor as of now.

Doctor Answers (2) on Desperate to be a father

Dr. Rita Bakshi Delhi | Gynecologist/Obstetrician
Hello, You should try for at least one year to conceive naturally. If you are still not able to conceive then visit an infertility specialist for further evaluation and treatment. You can also visit my clinic International Fertility Centre located in New Delhi for further examination. We are a network of 14 clinics located across India and Nepal. My clinic offers varied fertility treatments and services to help you fulfill your parenthood dreams. You can also share your contact details to reach you.
Dr. Aarti Kulkarni Thane | Gynecologist
The spill is very common complaint. Ask her to take pillow below back and lie down for half an hour to avoid spillage.
It can take around a year to conceive even with normal parameters. If your wife doesn't conceive after 6 months; you can consult gynecologist for basic investigations.
Ask her to continue folic acid tablet daily till conception.