Dermatologists
I actually have a mole on the left side of my cheeks it's not that big the size is normal I didn't have this until I was 13 years old now that I want to have a clear skin I'm planning to consult a doctor for mole removal my concerns are 1)Will the removal of mole will leave a permanant scar or something 2) will the mole appear again after the removal of mole

HOMOEOPATHIC medicines can permanently cure this problem of yours rapidly effectively and efficiently without any side effects
you need to consult me online through this platform and medicines will be sent to you by courier

+171
Chat with a doctor
No
If mole is removed by surgery then chances of recurring is there.But if u remove your Mole by taking internal medicine then there is very very less chances of recurring such. Consult homoeopathic doctor or me online or offline and take proper treatment. Best wishes...
◆ Like my Fb page 'Dr.Neogy's Clinic' for various medical information and disease related news and treatment with management. ◆ Subscribe my YouTube channel 'Dr.Neogy's Clinic' for medical and disease related informative videos. ◆ Join My Whatsapp Group "Dr.Neogy's Clinic" for Medical Information,advice,Treatment information etc by using this link - https://chat.whatsapp.com/4cc6gqbon5u35zeowizqfi
Moles are small growths on the skin which develop from melanocytes, the pigment-producing cells in the skin. Moles can appear anywhere on the skin and are the most common skin growth. Moles usually appear as dark brown spots on the skin which are either flat or raised. They may vary in size, shape, number, color, and type. Moles may develop at any age. Homeopathic constitutional treatment will give you permanent cure from moles. Homeopathy treats the person as a whole. It means that homeopathic treatment focuses on the patient as a person, as well as his pathological condition. The homeopathic medicines are selected after a full individualizing examination and case-analysis, which includes the medical history of the patient, physical and mental constitution etc. A miasmatic tendency (predisposition/susceptibility) is also often taken into account for the treatment of chronic conditions. A homoeopathic constitutional treatment will give you a permanent cure naturally You can easily take an online consultation for further treatment guidance and permanent cure without any side effects Medicines will reach you via courier services
Hi If mole have any hair in that then chance of recurrence was there If not then after removal no mark was there Pl consult me