Dermadew aloe lotion
My doctor prescribed it for me for white heads and dry skin ..what are the directions to use this and can we continue to use this on a regular basis ?

No problem.. however treatment depends on the severity... for detailed prescription do direct online consultation with photos
This cream is for dryness. It won't work on white heads. Apply it like a normal moisturizer.
Dermadew Aloe Lotion commonly used for the diagnosis or treatment of Skin discomfort, Dryness, Itching, Crusting, Eczema. It wont help as much in reduction of black / white heads. U will have to consult with proper pics for the same and consult a Dermatologist for better evaluation.