Depressions on Face

I'm a 26yo guy from Delhi. I have depressions and scars left over by acne that I had in past on my face. I rarely get acne now. Please suggest what quick treatments should I go for? Also if you can please suggest a good doctor in South West Delhi and how much do the treatment costs? Urgent solution as I'm time bound.
views-icons 88 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Depressions on Face

doctor profile image
Dr. Srinivas C Bangalore | Dermatologist
Use practo App to locate a cosmetic dermatologist who does procedures like chemical peels or lasers.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
message icon Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?