Depression suicide

I got 2000 rank in lovely professional university .I'm a resident of Hyderabad.My parents are not sending me to north And in return my dad is scolding that why didn't u get a seat in chennai. What should I do now I got 2000 rank my dad is not seeing that he is scolding me instead. I am fed up with my life .suicide is the only answer to this
views-icons 45 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Depression suicide

doctor profile image
Dr. Chethan R S
Bangalore | General Physician

INR 250 for 24 hrs

Hello there... Take steps to control stress, to increase your resilience and boost your self-esteem. Reach out to family and friends, especially now , as you are in a time of crisis, to help you weather rough spells.... Get treatment at the earliest sign of a problem to help prevent depression from worsening..... Consider getting long-term maintenance treatment to help prevent a relapse of symptoms..... Consult Psychiatrist.....
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
0/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?