Depression or anxiety
My sister's wedding got called off. Its been more than 3 months and she finds it hard to get out of the relationship. Do we seek medical help now or give her some more time to cope up.

Dr. Vikas Khanna
Hypnotherapist 15 yrs exp Delhi

Time will heal it. But she can dis-associate with the incident by getting counseling/hypnotherapy
Ms. Hema Sampath
Clinical Psychologist 11 yrs exp Bangalore

Hi  I get to understand the feelings of your sister after the incident.  Though after 3 months she is still.struggto come out of it,  do consult a counsellor and make her life better and motivated to live and face it better.
Dr. Harisha N L

Hello my friend...just remember "Broken heart and shattered dreams are key mentors for weaving a glorious destiny."...Consult nearest psychiatrist as she require detailed counseling session and she may require medications to solve her problems as many things can't be discussed in forum like this...With that fallow relaxation techniques like yoga, meditation,avoid alcohol, smoking, coffee, tea...have good sleep and develop healthy food habits..good luck.
Ms. Tishya Mahindru Shahani
Psychologist 6 yrs exp Vadodara
hi. im sorry to hear that. i feel you should ask her to divert her mind to things she likes, help her in doing so, and if that doesn't help visit a psychologist or a family counselor