Depression kind of thing

I feel low all the time. Certain kind of fear and insecurity. Nothing makes me happy. Like to be alone. Dont feel like meeting anyone. Help

Dr. Sugandha Gupta
Psychiatrist 11 yrs exp Delhi
Hello, the brief description provided by you here is inadequate to provide or suggest any concrete steps. However what is quiet apparent that you will require a comprehensive assessment of your mental and physical health. My strong suggestion for you is too seek a consultation with a psychiatrist who can identity the cause and help you recover. The psychiatrist is likely to take a detailed account of your ongoing problems, carry out detailed interview with you, order some investigation like thyroid, haemoglobin etc, and then come up with a comprehensive plan of management in discussion with you. This will help you regain health and mental strength to be the best of you.
please seek a face to face consultation with a psychiatrist near you for assessment and management.
do not delay the consultation to avoid further complications. hope this helps you..
Dr. Sachin Arora
Psychiatrist 5 yrs exp Udaipur
Feeling low & unable to enjoy (anhedonia) along with lethargy & energy lack for a minimum period of 2 weeks is suggestive of depression being likely. Its a myth that depression must have soe stress in all cases, some cases are purely biological... And its a disease which needs treatment, proper treatment usually has good results... and in depression u just have to take one step thats "take psychiatrist consultation", rest of the things psychiatrist will make u understand.
Consultation
Dont feel u are alone... There are many who suffer from this & later respond well to treatment.