Depression
I have both family and love problem. 1) I loved a boy in my intermediate and fell in deep love with him,but he was a flirt. I struggled through hard times to change him and make him mine . It took four year for it , meanwhile he had two wrong relationships but finally came back to me. I faced worst situations and hell on earth everyday. I always showed true love and affection. Now even if he loves me like I do , due to family issues we are unable to continue the relationship. Therefore I am very disturbed about this issue. 2) I have weight problem also. I want to reduce but unable to due to my backpain problem and immense like for food. 3) my family problem is my dad. He has a second wife when I was in 4th standard , now I am in mbbs final year yet he hasn't left them even though we tried to get him out of it. Problem is mainly in money issues and also he is very bad at expressing feelings. At times I feel does he actually have any feelings for us. I want to have peace at mind. help pl

Ms. Sneha Bhat
Counselling Psychologist 4 yrs exp Bangalore
Hey, You seem to be going through a lot many dilemmas in your life which need you to understand yourself better and act. Your life has put you through great extent of turmoil & pain.In all your problems mentioned here, one aspect is clear. You are in two boats at a time.You need to take your decision & pick one instead of trying to stay in both. You seem to be really sensitive towards the way people treat you and are affected to a great extent when mistreated but try not to show it. Eating has been your coping mechanism to manage emotions. You are a beautiful person who has it in you to be loved & cared for the way you. However it all has to start with you, treating yourself the way you want to be treated by others. Please consult a psychologist or Psychiatrist so that they can help you take control of your life. Good Luck.