Depression
I got maried last yr. N aftr the month my husband told me that he has too many responsibilities n for him his family is important and specificaly he mentioned his mom n bro which ws folowed by his career n dere ws no mention abt me. He hs no tym 4 me n it's bcum g dificult to live wid reality dt I dnt exist in his lyf.

Dr. Venkat Raghav
Take steps to control stress, to increase your resilience and boost your self-esteem. Reach out to family and friends, especially in times of crisis, to help you weather rough spells. Get treatment at the earliest sign of a problem to help prevent depression from worsening. Consider getting long-term maintenance treatment to help prevent a relapse of symptoms. Consult psychiatrist